Your everyday fish!
We are Ready. Are you?
The every day fish
Over the last 10 years, we have introduced pangasius to markets world-wide as an affordable, healthy choice. An ideal mix ‘n match fish that fits in every cuisine. A tasteful bite in salads, soups, curries, seafood combo’s and even combined with meat. A fish that pleases young and old. A truly every day fish!
Pangasius is also a safe fish. As part of our commitment to concerns about health and safety we produce our fillets in compliance with strict international food safety and quality management standards assured through BRC and IFS certification.
Besides, our pangasius is responsibly produced. We assure responsible production through ASC certification.
Powered by VASEP - Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers - www.seafood.vasep.com.vn
Supported by: Anova - www.anovaseafood.com • Seafood Connection - www.seafoodconnection.nl
Our commitment towards a premium standard:
• Minimal water content
• Skinless, boneless
• Natural white meat color
• Fully trimmed and free of fat
• Glazing max 20% or vacuum packed
• Responsible production assured through
ASC certification all the way in the chain
• Processed in factories that comply with
strict international food safety and quality
management standards assured through
BRC and IFS certification
• Reliable laboratory analysis before
To the next level
But we want to go further. We want to offer our
consumers world-wide an even better product.
A fillet that has a consistent natural white meat
colour, is non-treated, with minimal water
content and glazing. A product that we are
proud of, and that we can call a premium panga.
Of course, we can not do that alone. We need
our partners to commit to the same standards.
Let’s do it together. We are ready. Are you?
- The Panga story!
- Promotion campaign Pangasius
- Your everyday fish!
- The Pangasius Phenomenon
- Tilapia: the story of our success
- Maruha Nichiro verwerft aandeel Seacon
- ASC Accelerator Animatie
- Q&A with ASC CEO
- Succesful ASC Press Trip to Vietnam
- De waarheid over Pangasius
- 10% Pangasius ASC gecertificeerd
- ASC Tilapia verkrijgbaar!
- ASC gecertificeerd!
- ASC label finally launched
- Blue Planet kweekbedrijven
- ASC platform actief
- Vertrouwen van Belastingdienst
- Seafood Connection supporter ASC
- Blue Planet farm open
- Onderzoek: kweekvis gezond
- Veilige vis uit aquacultuur
- Seacon kantoren in China & Vietnam
- ISO 22000 certificaat is binnen
- Certificering GS1 DAS een feit
- Pangasius recept
- Nieuwe school Lesotho
- Fish International - Beurs Bremen
- Toxicologische gevaren Pangasius
- Bewuste Visweek 2016
- Fisch Magazin - mei 2016
- Vis Special - oktober 2016
- Seafood Expo Global - Brussel