Seacon neemt diepvries producten over van Anova Seafood
We are pleased to inform you that Anova Seafood and Seafood Connection have come to an agreement for a strategic cooperation for the processing and sales of frozen seafood products.
Over the last few years Anova Seafood has become a significantly player both in fresh and frozen seafood products mainly to the European market. Products are supplied under its own brands "Anova", "Sea & We" and "Del Mare" next to several private label products.
Anova Seafood is aiming to further specialise itself in the next couple of years by focusing on the processing and sales of fresh and chilled products from its production facilities in the Netherlands.
Constant Mulder and Willem Huisman, Co-owners of Anova Seafood, have decided to focus on its core capabilities, the international distribution of fresh and premium seafood as per 1 January 2019. Anova will use its strengths in distribution and sales of high quality, sustainable fresh seafood to provide high quality products to the clients. "We see a lot of potential for Anova to strengthen and expand our position in the fresh and chilled seafood segment, and therefore we have redirected our strategic focus towards the fresh and chilled seafood segment", explains Constant Mulder.
Seafood Connection, part of the Maruha Nichiro Corporation since 2013, is a leading European supplier of a wide range of high-quality frozen seafood products distributed through retail and foodservice, wholesalers and food processing companies. "We see a lot potential by adding Anova’s product portfolio to our current business and it will strengthen our position in sourcing, processing and sales of seafood products", explains Jan Kaptijn (CEO Seafood Connection).
We trust to have informed you sufficiently and meanwhile, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information with regard to the cooperation.
- The Panga story!
- Promotion campaign Pangasius
- Your everyday fish!
- The Pangasius Phenomenon
- Tilapia: the story of our success
- Maruha Nichiro verwerft aandeel Seacon
- ASC Accelerator Animatie
- Q&A with ASC CEO
- Succesful ASC Press Trip to Vietnam
- De waarheid over Pangasius
- 10% Pangasius ASC gecertificeerd
- ASC Tilapia verkrijgbaar!
- ASC gecertificeerd!
- ASC label finally launched
- Blue Planet kweekbedrijven
- ASC platform actief
- Vertrouwen van Belastingdienst
- Seafood Connection supporter ASC
- Blue Planet farm open
- Onderzoek: kweekvis gezond
- Veilige vis uit aquacultuur
- Seacon kantoren in China & Vietnam
- ISO 22000 certificaat is binnen
- Certificering GS1 DAS een feit
- Pangasius recept
- Nieuwe school Lesotho
- Fish International - Beurs Bremen - 2016
- Toxicologische gevaren Pangasius
- Bewuste Visweek 2016
- Fisch Magazin - mei 2016
- Vis Special - oktober 2016
- Seafood Expo Global - Brussel 2017
- Bewuste Visweek 2017
- Seafood Connection koopt aandelen Weerstand Beheer B.V.
- Fish International - Beurs Bremen 2018
- Seafood Expo Global - Brussel 2018
- Bewuste Visweek 2018
- Zeebonk - voor de échte visliefhebber
- Seacon neemt diepvries producten over van Anova Seafood